Jacqueline E. Frakes
Jacqueline Frakes received her law degree from Marquette University in 1990. Ms. Frakes concentrates her practice in civil litigation, primarily insurance defense. She is an experienced trial lawyer and has represented clients in matters arising out of automobile accidents, premises liability, construction contracts, as well as insurance coverage disputes. Ms. Frakes has appeared before both the Wisconsin Supreme Court and Wisconsin Court of Appeals.
- Partner since 1993, Eiche & Frakes, S.C.
- Principal counsel in over 500 contested matters resolved through settlement, arbitration, trial and state appellate courts.
- B.A., Marquette University, 1987
- J.D., Marquette University, 1990
- Awarded BV rating by Martindale-Hubbell., demonstrating the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Rocker v. USAA Casualty Ins. Co., 289 Wis. 2d 294, 711 N.W.2d 634 (2006)
- Progressive Northern Ins. Co. v. Hall., 288 Wis.2d 282, 709 N.W.2d 46 (2006)
- Smith v. General Casualty Insurance Company, 2000 WI 127, 239 Wis. 2d 646, 619 N.W.2d 882
- Norman v. City of Milwaukee, 198 Wis.2d 98, 542 N.W.2d 473 (Ct. App. 1995)
- Kluth v. General Casualty Co. of Wis., 178 Wis. 2d 808, 505 N.W.2d 442 (Ct. App. 1992)
- Garcia v. Rgent Ins. Co., 167 Wis. 2d 287, 481 N.W.2d 660 (Ct. App. 1992)
SEMINARS & LECTURES
- Litigating the Uninsured & Underinsued Motorist Claim, National Business Institute, October 2008
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Defense Counsel (formerly Civil Trial Counsel of Wisconsin)